The 2nd Entrepreneurship Summer School provides you the opportunity to develop your business skills and experience the challenge of shaping a real business opportunity in practice.
Over the course of the school you will have the chance to research your target market and industry and learn what it takes to turn an idea into a viable business opportunity.
Why attend this programme?
• During this International Entrepreneurship Summer School you will have the opportunity to meet with other international students and explore the international business environment working with peers from across the globe in teams while experiencing business in a practical format.
• Your team will be assigned an experienced entrepreneur as a mentor who will help you test the feasibility of the business challenge through active research in the proposed market.
• The combination of practical and academic classes from guest lecturers and successful entrepreneurs will enhance your entrepreneurship skillsets and your ability to recognise and pursue business opportunities.
• You will learn what it takes to be an entrepreneur and you can decide if a career as an entrepreneur is right for you.
Lecture topics include:
• Strategies for achieving and sustaining growth
• Internationalisation and entering New Markets
• Performance skills for leaders
• Creative Confidence and Facilitation
• Negotiating and influencing skills for managers
• Developing Successful Strategies for business
• The art of pitching a business idea to get funding
Admission to Summer School
Admission to the Entrepreneurship Summer School is done on an evaluation priority basis after submitting all the requested admission documents described below.
• Application form. Complete your application at the following link: http://goo.gl/forms/EHSB5nuqYg
• Your current CV. Sent your CV to: email@example.com
• As soon as you receive an acceptance letter please send the bank receipt for your fees to: firstname.lastname@example.org
See The New Business Road Test, Chapter 1, ‘My Opportunity: Why Will or Won’t this Work?’ at: http://faculty.london.edu/jmullins/assets/documents/chapter_1_for_websit...
Current DUTH Students: 60 Euros
External Participants: 80 Euros
Please use the following bank account information for paying your fees:
Name of Account Holder: EIDIKOS LOGARISMOS, DUTH
ΙΒΑΝ: GR18 0172 3520 0053 5204 5052 038
Bank Account: 5352 045052 038
Dates & Place
Start Date: Monday 29 June 2015
Time: 09.00 am - 17.00 pm
End Date: Friday 03 July 2015
Place: DUTH University Campus, Kimmeria, Xanthi
The Employment and Career Office and the Unit of Innovation and Entrepreneurship of Democritus University of Thrace, in cooperation with the American Corner of Xanthi and the Business School of Nottingham Trent University organise the 2015, 2nd International Entrepreneurship Summer School. The program is supported by the American Embassy.
Summer School Language
Certificates of Attendance will be provided
Dr. P Giourka: 6973256134